Signed in as:
Signed in as:
Technology is pretty complicated and requires a great deal of focus to keep your systems safe and running smoothly. Maybe your company is lacking someone with the right expertise, or a single person is wearing too many hats to give it the attention it deserves. No matter the reason, we can help.
Sure, you can call an IT guy when something breaks down or you get viruses in your system. Then you'd have to wait for them to come out on site to resolve the problem. That's pretty stressful and could result in significant downtime for the business, depending on the severity of the problem. This is where managed services come in.
With Worry Free Managed Services, you'll have your business protected by the best solutions for your needs. If something better is found and verified, we'll swap it out.
We'll help keep your systems and critical software up to date with the latest stability and security fixes.
If your car needs to get maintenance done on a regular basis, why wouldn't your computers? Routine maintenance is done on a regular basis to help prevent small issues from turning into larger ones.
From everything like imminent hardware failures, to antivirus intrusion detections, Worry Free can get alerts from your systems so that we can take action before the issue grows to the point of a system downtime event.
Despite our best efforts, no one can prevent every failure for happening. However, ll it takes is a quick phone call or email to our support team and we'll quickly be in your system remotely to assess the issue and attempt to resolve it before having to schedule an on-site visit.
95% of the issues that can happen, can be resolved remotely. For that remaining 5%, you can be confident the technician will have the best information possible to help get the affected systems back online as quick as possible.
If you'd like to know more about what Worry Free Tech can do for your business, do not hesitate to contact us. We'd love to hear from you.